I’m so pleased! Thank you, that’s so sweet :D
Rules: Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, set 10 new questions and tag as many people as you like to answer them!
1. What’s the story behind your name? My mum loves anything Italian, hence Olivia.
2. What is your favourite physical feature, excluding eyes and hair! Probably my waist actually. I’m (proportionally) the slimmest I’ve ever been and while I do have minor concerns about my diet and being active etc, my waist is nice and small and I feel like my figure looks a bit more balanced considering how small I am.
3. When was the last time you properly yelled at someone? I don’t really do yelling but I did shout at my sister one time maybe like 2012.
4. What is the scariest thing you’ve done this year? Faced up to my inadequacies and things I’m pathetic about.
5. 3 year’s worth of hair products or a free upgrade to any phone you like? Ooooh tough one. Much though I love my hair, it doesn’t serve as many purposes as a good phone.
6. If it turns out that you’re a mutant, what superpower do you think you’re most likely to develop based on what you’re like as a non-mutant? Probably supersonic hearing or something. I’ve got pretty good ears.
7. A review of the last film you saw. Well I literally just rewatched Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, but if we’re going on films I watched for the first time, probably Under the Skin. While it showcased bits of Glasgow really well, the whole thing was so bloody slow. Scarlett Johansson really did not need to stare silently into mirrors for 5 minutes straight.
8. If you had to have a Freaky Friday body swap encounter with friend or family, who? Why? And what do you think would happen! I have no idea who I’d swap with, but it would be a guy. I’m just curious.
9. This time next year, I hope to have… Not failed university.
10. Your favourite moment from this summer :) That’s a really tough one. The Gugs tea party maybe, when the wonderful Gugs girls surprised me with a tea party and home baking and stuff coz they knew I was a bit upset and anxious about things. I don’t think I could ask for lovelier friends!
Thanks clarephilippa! I have no idea how to tag people and Clare’s pretty much tagged most of the people I would tag, but anyway. I’ll tag thebambiheart, beckysmithrsno, itsdrunkmametown, anyone else who fancies a go! Your questions are:
- What’s the story behind your name?
- What’s your hidden talent/party trick?
- Which celebrity would you most like to meet, living or dead? What would you say to them?
- What is your proudest achievement to date?
- The most embarrassing moment of your life so far?
- Who was there for you the last time you really needed emotional support?
- When you were younger, what did you want to do for a living when you grew up? Has that changed now?
- Three albums you would take to a desert island and listen to for the rest of your days.
- If you were to have children, what kind of parent would you be?
- Do you think more about the past, present or future?